Saturday, October 19, 2013

Focus

 DSC04253_edited-1

Only one little journal page to share with you today--I’ve been a bit busy…..

old!

…but my busy-ness, I realize, has been good.  All good.  More than just busy, I’ve been trying to be more focused

DSC04248_edited-1

More focused on my family and friends.  More attention paid to the work I need to do.  To my spiritual needs.  And you know what I’m finding?

Kodak girl shadow_edited-1

Happiness.  A lot of happiness.

DSC04250_edited-2

What will you focus in on today?

Julie

{vintage images found on Pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. Julie, Julie, Julie,
    You never cease to amaze me, you are without a doubt one of the most productive ladies on the planet. I simply love your journal pages and they are going to be treasured for years and years after you are gone, by granddaughters, and great granddaughters. Young ladies that will have inherited your amazing talents :)
    Have a glorious day,
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete