Friday, October 19, 2012

Counting Blessings

Thanksgiving 8_edited-1

Uncustomary for me, I’m getting a little ahead seasonally today!

A few little projects finished to be ready for Thanksgiving…

DSC01123_edited-1

…a page all ready for filling up with my many, many blessings…

Thanksgiving 1_edited-1

And this beautiful vintage label used to celebrate Thanksgiving 2012, surrounded by the words of one of my very favorite, very old, hymns—written and sung by the Pilgrims themselves…

Thanksgiving 5_edited-1

And a little card all ready to share…

Thanksgiving 7_edited-1

…complete with a bunch of “wheat” from our yard. 

I really am so very blessed—and so very grateful.

Julie

{all printed papers and images from Crafty Secrets Thanksgiving Downloadable Kit}

6 comments:

  1. just beautiful Julie..love visiting here! Great inspiration for the upcoming holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need some wheat. oats, barley
    Ha ha,...just let me know. we got lots of that around here.
    Thanksgiving 2012 waiting for you blessing to be counted
    ONE
    By
    ONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Thanksgiving projects! My favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm counting my Blessings this year and Can't wait to hold my new Grandson.
    Thanks for your sweet comment Julie.

    Such lovely cards, your so on the ball and ready for the upcoming Holidays.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful
    heart, sweet friend,
    and I have no doubts
    as to how grateful
    you are. Lovely, lovely
    work, as always!

    Happy Sunday,
    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, that post just jarred a memory! A very old hymn I knew from childhood came to mind: "Count your blessings name them one by one. Count your blessings see what God has done. Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings see what God has done!" It's a catchy tune and I just realized the musical memory may be better than the words when you read it but I bet it's on YouTube: Tennessee Ernie Ford sang it! Smile.

    ReplyDelete