Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just a Couple of Glittery Valentines...

Good evening, all!  Hope it's been a great day for you!

Just caught up a bit with some Valentines today and thought I'd share them with you...now to catch up on all the challenges I've been missing!

Here's my first...


...I'm not happy with my photos today--very gloomy and not good light--oh, well!  The colors are much brighter in real life.  This is such a sweet image from Crafty Secrets' adorable "Couple of Cuties" stamp set. 


I used some of the Distressed Clear Crackle paint on the heart and glasses the kids are holding, and silver Stickles on the background dots and watercolor pencils for the coloring...and lots of Martha Stewart "White Gold" glitter for the border.

For my next Valentine...some beautiful cupids from Crafty Secrets' newly re-worked "Seasonal" Images & Journal Notes booklet.


Again...sorry about the photos!  Lots of glitter, as usual...and I've noticed I've been feeling very "dotty" lately with my backgrounds...Love this PTI Scarlet Jewel cardstock and ribbon--such a rich, beautiful color.



I've been having lots of fun with heart doilies lately...these gold foil hearts are just gorgeous!  Love the garnet crystal rhinestones, too...isn't glitz & glam fun?!  To finish it off, I sprayed over the whole card with the fabulous "Iridescent Gold" Glimmer Mist.

Well, that's it from me tonight...got to get off the computer so my husband can hook up our new printer--thanks, honey!  Hope you all have a wonderful evening, and I'll see you very soon!