Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beautiful Birds...The Play Date Cafe' #15

Good evening, everyone!

It's time for another Play Date Cafe' challenge...are you ready?!  This week, our host is the lovely Sandi, who sadly won't be hosting here with us after this week.  Here are the beautiful colors she has chosen for us to play with:




Here's my take on the challenge this week:



I love this soft, beautiful image from Crafty Secrets' "Birds & Blossoms" Creative Scraps--had to pair it with two sweet birds from their "Birds & Botanicals" Images & Journal Notes booklet...


...I just cut them out & popped them up...love the way it looks.  Lots of glitter on the flowers & birds, fine gold glitter to border the main image, some lace & my favorite brown/cream gingham and we're all done!



That's it for me tonight--can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's challenge!  Make sure you head over to The Play Date Cafe' to link up your beautiful work so we can all see it! 

I'll be back tomorrow with something yummy to share, and a couple of fun cards--see you then!

Sweet Dreams!