Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Forget-Me-Nots

 

DSC00434_edited-1

I love sweet forget-me-nots….always have.  Such a diminutive little flower, the forget-me-not…but they patiently sit there in my garden, just waiting to be noticed.  A blue like no other. 

They just make me smile.  And remember…

A bit of journaling done to capture a few thoughts yesterday…

DSC00431_edited-1

It brought to mind this dainty little vintage teacup I found at an antique shop years ago…I love it.

Think of Me cup_edited-1

Its kept by pictures of long-ago family members—a reminder that they don’t wish to be forgotten…

A new favorite quote by Roald Dahl captured on this page…

DSC00411_edited-1

…illustrated by this beautiful vintage flower girl.  A border of “shine” all around her, just to help me remember the best way to look a bit lovelier…

Sweet thoughts journaled to help me keep in mind those things that are most important…

DSC00424_edited-1

Wishing you the loveliest day…

Julie

{images found on Pinterest}

LiveJournal Tags: ,