Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who Am I?

DSC09593_edited-1

Pages, pages, pages…

DSC09615_edited-1

Pages to paint, stamp, glue, doodle, embellish, glitter & write on…

DSC09591_edited-1

…all of it a REALLY,  really fun way to learn more about myself…

Just who AM I, anyway?

DSC09600_edited-1

This little fairy tweaked my heart and just begged to be added here…that’s part of the fun of this journaling process…you never know who will join you or what you will learn from page to page…

One thing I have learned about myself is…

DSC09611_edited-1

I can NOT do it all…I really have learned that this year…and it really IS okay!

Wishing you the most wonderful, playful & inquisitive day…

Wonder what you’ll learn about yourself today?

DSC09605_edited-1

 

 

 

 

And a BIG thank-you to Sandy of Sandy’s Creations for this fabulous giveaway winning—what a fun gift!

image

image {there was SO much more!  Used Sandy’s pictures as it was far too gloomy here today…thanks again, Sandy!}

See you soon with something new…

Julie

{Victorian lady with label image courtesy of Hope Karney, other images found on PinterestGold border & pennant stamp from Crafty Secrets}