Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just a Little Vintage Silliness...

Good afternoon, my friends!

Hope the day has been treating you well so far!  Just about time for me to pick up my youngest daughter, then head off to a softball game for my high school daughter...busy day ahead!

Just a quick post today to share a couple of silly things I made this morning...I was definitely in a whimsical mood--nothing serious today for me today, thank-you very much!

Here's the first..



This grumpy little fairy girl is from Crafty Secrets' "Altered Fairy" Creative Scraps--one of my very favorite things to play with!


Lots of Dazzling Diamonds and silver Stickles to sparkle things up...some soft & pretty white ribbon...


...and some wise words to live by!

And next...



Oh, what a cute little baby!  Love her sitting on the cupcake--a coupon for a very BIG wish in her hand!


These images are also from the "Altered Fairy" scraps...some lace, ribbon, and the last of my sweet yellow crocheted ribbon--I need more!


...and just look at thost shimmery clear glass crystals...so sugary and pretty!

Well, that's about it for me today...I told you it would be quick!  I'll be back on Saturday with something new...you should see my table...it's covered with new things I'm working on...my poor family!

Hope your day is just wonderful!  See you soon!