Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pages

DSC03244_edited-1

Just back from a lovely trip to Southern California with my family.  My journal came along with me, of course, pre-prepared pages just perfect for quiet time doodling and thoughts…

DSC03240_edited-1

The beautiful faces I’ve chosen to grace my pages bring ideas and favorite thoughts to my mind that have been a bit buried lately in my busy days--

DSC03251_edited-1

--but they seem to pop up easily when I have pen in hand, ready to write…

DSC03247_edited-1

What a blessing this journaling has been to me already—can’t wait to see where it leads me in the days to come…

DSC03243_edited-1

…but wherever it does, I’m going to be enjoying it with each and every page………………………….

DSC03258_edited-1

See you soon with something new.

Julie

LiveJournal Tags: ,

7 comments:

  1. Julie, your pages are perfection. I love your style of journaling and it is always a blessing to me, too! I hope it takes you far! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages, as always. You have probably shared this before, but please tell me where you get the beautiful images for your Journal pages. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Gloria! I get my images from a variety of places--from images I've collected and own, from just doing a bit of Google searching, and from Pinterest (my favorite source!) Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  3. The way you scipt your pages is an art in and of itself

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there Julie- your pages are such beautiful inspiration- a style like no other :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational, as always. I have finally been working on a journal, and I'm loving it. I hope to one day create pages as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dream illustration...I keep going back to look at it again!

    ReplyDelete