Thursday, February 28, 2013

Connected

memories_edited-2

A bit of time for some journaling this last week…pages already painted and pictures pasted were all ready for the thoughts that come while sitting and thinking…

circus_edited-1

…from those crazy days when we feel like we’re swinging from one trapeze to another…

Moon angel_edited-1

…to peaceful, soft and lovely poetry from William Blake.

adjust _edited-1

Thoughts of self-improvement and progression can’t help but pop up in your mind as you reflect on a page just waiting for such thoughts to come out…

cheerfulness_edited-1

Bright colors painted and stamped just begged for words of cheerfulness…and Joseph Addison perfectly provided the quote required…

the past_edited-1

Sometimes the lovely faces I choose to illustrate my pages remind me of things about myself that my inner self knows, but my outer self sometimes forgets in the mad rush of days…

I have always felt very, very connected to the past.  And that, I suppose, is what this little blog of mine is all about--

That connection.

See you soon with something new…

Julie

8 comments:

  1. Julie, I always always love your journal pages. Your handwriting is beautiful. Love all your thoughts and ideas. You are a really amazingly talented creative person! Love you to bits! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Julie, Your journaling is top notch . . . I am loving every single page :)
    Elegant charm, that is how I would describe your pages.
    Thank you for sharing:)
    Your blogging sister, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julie It's always nice to stop by and see what you have been doing. Your journaling is beautiful I really admire your hand writing. I really like the quote by J.A. I thought I recognised his name so checked on wiki (very useful) but what a sad end to a life filled with service.

    How has all the scraping going? not seen any LOs for a while. Love Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool journaling, Julie. You are always up to something neat and interesting! I quote William Blake to my dog: "Little lamb who made thee?" and then I tell her, of course that our Great Big Wonderful God did.... **Smiles**

    Hope you have a very joyful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I always enjoy seeing your beautiful journal pages Julie. The colors and words are so happy and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I love looking at your pages!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages... Love the quote on "Would the girl".

    ReplyDelete