Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Secrets...The Play Date Cafe' Challenge #16

Good evening, everyone!

Hope it's been a great day for you all...except for the blizzards, earthquakes in the wrong places & too many rainstorms...!

Just a quick post tonight--been a busy couple of days and I haven't had much creative time--that will be tomorrow!

This week's Play Date Cafe' challenge is hosted by the amazing Julie Ranae, and here are the beautiful colors she chose:


Of course, I was working off an older photo, and my colors are a bit different, but essentially the same...and since our color challenge is very open to interpretation, I'm going to be just fine about it!  Here's my take on this week's challenge:


I love this image from Crafty Secrets' "Girlfriends" Images & Journal Notes booklet--so fun & sassy!  I went a little over the top with my rhinestones & black diamond Stickles, but sometimes you just have to go glitzy, right?! 

Well, that's it for tonight--told you it was a quick one!  I will be back tomorrow, though, with a couple of Valentines to share with you.  Hope you have a wonderful night...off to catch a little pre-recorded "American Idol" with the family before bed...

Sweet Dreams!