Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!

Just a quick picture post and I'm off to join the family for some stories and games....and more food! 

Wanted to show you a few of my Christmasy nooks and crannies in the house--just a little peek here and there!  My favorite thing during the holidays is having all--or most--of the regular lights off, with just the little fairy lights placed on trees and mantles all over the house to light our way...that's how I wanted to show you my home...

My green tinsel tree in the bedroom hallway...love how it sparkles and shines!








My pink tinsel tree...this one just makes me smile!








My small...but growing...waterglobe collection...



My white kitchen tree...



Our main Christmas tree--I LOVE this angle!



...and of course, the stockings...



Thanks for coming to visit!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!