Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Very Plaid Christmas

Hi!
Just a short post today--about to leave for my daughter's soccer practice.




I participated in Splitcoast's Sketch Challenge again today, and had a really good time with it. Chose some beautiful Christmas plaid dp I ordered a few weeks ago by June Bug, called "Vintage Plaid", and used Night of Navy and Real Red cs.

This adorable image is from Crafty Secrets' "Christmas" Images & Journal Notes booklet--I realize I'm using it alot, but I just got it last week--I'm having fun! Added some lovely lace, this gorgeous antiqued trim I found a while back, and I used one of my Big Shot snowflake dies. Lots of my German gold glass glitter, an old brassy button, and that's it! Loved the rich colors of this one--fun to put together!

Hope you're having a wonderful day! I'll be back tomorrow with more.....